Sunday, June 6, 2010

50 Things Everyone Should Know

1. I am Sri-Lankan.
2. I wanted to be a pediatrician when I grew up.
3. I am very squeamish around blood.
4. My hubby and I eloped in Vegas after knowing each other only 28 days.
5. I never got a chance to meet my mother-in-law.
6. I graduated high school with honors and college on the Dean's List.
7. I have to have hot sauce with every meal, especially Siracha and Tabasco.
8. Both my children were born on the same day, and it was not planned.
9. If I could live in any time period, it would be during the American civil war era.
10. My favorite television shows are Cold Case and True Blood.
11. My favorite book of all time is The Island of the Blue Dolphins.
12. I am very obsessive compulsive when it comes to the cleanliness of my house.
13. I can't wait until my children are old enough for a trip to Sri-Lanka.
14. I love that my son enjoys rice and curry, dosa, hoppers, and patties .
15. I worry that I am not a good enough mother.
16. I am terrified of raising my children in our world today.
17. I constantly find myself sounding like my mother.
18. My mom is my best friend.
19. I love that my husband has such a pure and kind heart.
20. I wish I had a more pure and kind heart.
21. I love watching cartoons and coloring with my kids.
22. I have a hard time trusting people easily.
23. I love staying up really late and sleeping in.
24. My daughter wakes up really early.
25. I wish my hubby was home for dinner more often.
26. I am a really good cook.
27. I love decorating cakes, and I am pretty darn good at it.
28. I am definitely on Team Edward.
29. I could watch The Food Network all day and all night.
30. I plan my vacations around food and not tourist attractions.
31. I am a scrapbook fanatic and have thousands of pictures--literally.
32. I have family that live in England, Canada, Australia, and Sri-Lanka.
33. I grew up on a ship and traveled all over the world.
34. I was home-schooled in elementary school.
35. I didn't have my first kiss until my junior year of high-school.
36. I hated the fact that my parents were so strict and never let me do what I wanted to do.
37. I now completely understand why my parents were so strict with me.
38. I have never done any drugs.
39. I love midori sours.
40. My ipod consists of country music, rock, pop, and rap.
41. I wish my nana could have met my husband and my children.
42. I want so bad to be back to my pre-children weight.
43. I put the P in Procrastination.
44. I would love to have a big family.
45. I have always wanted to try out for American Idol.
46. I am extremely shy.
47. I have a fear of heights, a fear of spiders, and a fear of needles.
48. I have 1 brother and 1 sister.
49. I have met a ton of actors, athletes, and musicians.
50. I love Target and Kohl's.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tabitha! This was such a fun post to read...and fun getting to know you a little better! I love random facts...is that weird???

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for such a nice comment. I would be honored for you to share my DIY starburst mirror! And of course I want to see pics if you decided to make one for your bedroom!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete