Sunday, May 30, 2010

Finally!


This blogging business is harder than I imagined.
Thankfully, I have a friend that is quite the expert.
And she is really patient.
Did I mention that she is super encouraging too?
I'm hoping you all will be too.
It's going to take a little getting used too.
Html this. Upload that. Resize this.
And that is just the tip of the iceberg, right?
My blog is not near as fancy as some of yours.
However, I am excited to be here.
And I am sure this whole blogging thing will get easier--*crossing my fingers*
I hope my blog will bring half of the laughter and inspiration that I have experienced from so many amazing and creative ladies' blogs.
I have learned so much from these ladies.
Most of all, I feel like I am not alone in this incredible journey of love, motherhood, frustration, joy, sadness, and faith.
I'm so excited to share my thoughts, my memories, and my projects with you.
Wish me luck.
Keep on visiting and reading.
Let me know what you think.
Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment